|Soaring displays and stimulating exhibits are right at home in museums that inspire thought, discovery and creativity. While the concept of any exhibit is the purview of museum directors and staff, the graphics, displays and promotional materials are our forte.
With brilliant color, crystal clear imagery and state-of-the-art techniques, Photo Lab, Inc. will help you create museum exhibits and displays that will educate and impress your visitors. No matter how complex or unique your project may be, we can help you bring it to life.
Exhibit printing materials we can help you with include:
- Grand format and large format graphics
- Wall murals, backdrops, photo panels
- Backlit displays
- Building wraps
- Floor and pavement graphics
- Painted substrates
- Outdoor and directional signage
You can trust our experienced staff to manage even the largest exhibits. Our project managers will work with you from concept development to installation.
Services we offer in building a museum exhibit include:
- Direct print to specialty substrates
- High-resolution digital output
- Multi-substrate mounting
- High-resolution scans
- Painting substrates
- Graphic file creation, Production Art
- Project management
- Vinyl and Dimensional letters
- UV-protected lamination
Getting the word out about your latest exhibit is nearly as important as putting it together. Our team can help you design and print promotional materials, including:
- Custom, large and grand format banners
- Building graphics
- Directional signage, flags, pavement graphics
- Marketing collateral
Contact our office today to discuss the possibilities for building a show-stopping exhibit.